Forum     Bannad?

Forum

De-admin Barbie
disneyland Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #0
Hello there. Today Barbie was slaying and slapping me without warning. It was very annoying. He just didnt like the way i played and said i was breaking the rules when i complained. In his mind you are not helping your team unless you are inside the bombsite as T. And thats wrong. You can position yourself intelligently to kill CT's that come from the other bombsite. For example i was standing in upper Dark (Dust2) as T, wanting to kill the CT's that enter B via lower dark etc. But Barbie kept slapping me and slaying me for standing there. It was frustrating. And when i complained he banned me for 30 minutes. Even tho i had been running in first in most of the other rounds. But he doesent see that because he is not dead in the start. Very annoying admin who isnt paying attention and bans people in error.
0 poäng  
29 jan 2017   #1
Hi again. This will be quick. My ban was finally up and i rejoined. But this time i got banned immediately for having a bad attitude, which makes no sense. Two week ban is a long time considering i play on the server almost every day. Am i really that bad?

Imo you have too many admins and probably dont vet them appropriately. Some of them dont respect the players which is absurd imo.

Anyway im not expecting an unban i just want to say my opinion. Thank you. Have a nice day.
0 Poäng  
Mrbarbie Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017   #2
Hello there. I warned u several times in voice and via pms ingame another admin (memphis) can confirm that (after that we tried to get a response from u therefor slap/slay)and when we tried to explain the rule to you u just called names and saying thats stupid and not how to play too win then me and memphis decided to give your the (30 min ban read the rules). We dont like soloplayers in here we want teamplayers nothing wrong with holding behind if u do it once or twice but u was doing it every round even tho we told u off. help ur team take over the site then u can happily go hold behind and u was never first in as u said cuz u never enterd the site was always staying behind. the ban was simply for u to go read the rules since u refused to listen to what we said.
0 Poäng  
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #3
My voice chat is disabled for obvious reasons. This weekend everyone was drunk i think but very loud. So i disabled it.

And i didnt see your chat messages. I dont read the chat when im alive. Im focused on the game. Dont you understand this?

And im very offended for you saying im a solo player. I am always the one to flash and smoke and run in first, but like i said you dont see it, because that happens at the start of rounds when you obviously cant spectate because you play CT. I am one of the biggest teamplayers on the server. You saying im solo just comes to show how little you were paying attention.
1 Poäng  
Mrbarbie Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017   #4
And now the second ban u came in with 3 diffrent nicknames kept telling u to change and ur responses was just nasty shit talk so was definitely not immediately as u say stop acting like a victim and just behave if u play here every day as u say u should know the rules by now ban well deserved.
-1 Poäng  
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #5
Nobody told me to change nick! And i didnt shit talk. I didnt say anything at all. You banned me within 2 rounds just to give a perspective of time. So stop lying and trying to make me look like a fool.
0 Poäng  
Mrbarbie Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #6
uve had 5 nicknames today alone

-1 Poäng  
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #7
You make it seem worse than it is. The truth is i changed nick from peter pan to disney as soon as i joined today. So all day i played with the nick disney. I went to play on another server with another name, but when i tried to rejoin yours to see if timer was up, i was still banned, so i guess that counts as another nickname in the log? (When you are banned you can rejoin, but it will kick you after 2 seconds.) To be honest the only nicknames i played with on your server today was disney and "I hate barbiedolls" But the second nickname only lasted two rounds because then you banned for two weeks without warning. I think its far out.
0 Poäng  
Zettan Direktör
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #8
disneyland skrevMy voice chat is disabled for obvious reasons. This weekend everyone was drunk i think but very loud. So i disabled it..

disneyland skrev Nobody told me to change nick!

Are you for real?
0 Poäng  
29 jan 2017   #9
What are you trying to say?
0 Poäng  
Zettan Direktör
29 jan 2017   #10
"nobody told me", they tried, but you didn't have voice enabled.
And that's on you. You need to have it on just for these reasons. mute the other players if they are to loud, but you need to be able to listen when a admin says something.
0 Poäng  
29 jan 2017   #11
Ok my apologies. But i think you should change that rule. Everyone was being loud, including admins so what was i supposed to do? Are you really forced to have voice enabled when playing on your server?
0 Poäng  
Zettan Direktör
29 jan 2017   #12
Yes sir.
You can lower the voice volume, but you need to be able to hear.
0 Poäng  
Mrbarbie Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017   #13
The 30 min ban u got on d2 we was typin u was answering so dont say u did not see.
Also have u read the rules yet?
0 Poäng  
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #14
Yes i have. The rules does not say anything about voice enabled. So im not sure why im banned.

And i dispute my ban on d2. You wanted me to be in bombsite with everyone else. But i was covering the behind perfectly by standing in upper dark. And like i mentioned im always happy to be first to run in, smoke, flash and so on. Np. And i was only standing in dark twice, in the whole map. You singled me out and its not very nice.
0 Poäng  
Zettan Direktör
29 jan 2017   #15
disneyland skrevYes i have. The rules does not say anything about voice enabled. So im not sure why im banned.

"Att muta admins är inte bra. Playstar och Goagubbar är en alltalk-community och därför snackar vi med spelarna. Väljer man att muta admins så måste man då förstå att man kan få en bann för att man inte lyssnade."
0 Poäng  
Mrbarbie Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017   #16
It does i think u need to scroll down a bit :)
0 Poäng  
Memphis Speladministratör
29 jan 2017   #17
You wrote "And i didnt shit talk"

noob admin.
im fucking covering their ass you moron
fucking shit admin.
barbie if you are having a bad day dont admin.
you make the server look bad.

This is the shit you wrote when a admin tells you to help your team.. When a saw what you wrote i told Barbie to ban you!!!
0 Poäng  
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #18
Thats not how i experienced it. All i experienced was slaps out of nowhere and then slaying. Thats harrasment and you would react the same way if admins started harrasing you.
0 Poäng  
Mrbarbie Föreningsmedlem
29 jan 2017 , Redigerad 29 jan 2017   #19
yes slapped i 3 times once to get ur attention since u was not answering and u still ignored it so i slayed then u answerd. was all about getting ur attention since we tried talking to u several times befor
0 Poäng  
29 jan 2017   #20
But what did i do wrong?
0 Poäng  
Logga in

Från forumet
server nere?  
Public-servrarna • Svar 3
Visningar 216 • Aktiv Igår, kl. 21:38
blev bannad från goagubbar  
Bannad? • Svar 15