Forum     Nyheter

Forum

Ny CSPromod film
Alex Spelansvarig
15 okt 2009   #0
Nu har dom äntligen släppt en ny video på CSPromods utveckling.
Videon innehåller lite olika kartor som dom utvecklat under året.

alba skrev
Now that Biohaz4rd and I are done with the base for the website (we'll be updating it overtime, don't worry) I decided to make sure the other plan I had in mind was to keep the website fresh for everyone but most importantly keep the content flowing as much as possible so you guys can comment on it, give us your thoughts and make sure we have a better product in the end because of that.

So for today it will be the first of a few different videos to show off some specific areas of the mod. Off the top of my head what we would like to do is have two types of videos (developer logs & behind the scene). Developer logs as you know will be videos joined with the corresponding forum post of CSPromod developer. Behind the scene on the other hand, will be footage of work in progress or specific features we're working on where we would want some kind of community feedback to help us make some critical decisions but of course it won't always have videos, it might just be screenshots too.

Since our media page is able to handle Youtube HD videos, we will be posting them both in there as well as in the news itself. The video for this news post will be a quick map overview of all the current maps distributed with the official release. It'll focus on showing you part of the maps and just give you an overall look at what the map will look like, the goal is to always improve them with community feedback and make sure they're as good as they can be.

Here is the video "Map Preview" video made by our one and only Redstar (Make sure to watch it in HD).

alba skrev The next video we have planned will be the long awaited one I promised you guys a little while ago with the whole HUD animation process and how it look from within the game and showing you guys how we do the radar and what changes we made to that. So look forward to that in the near future.

While we're at it, we'll post the in-game screenshots from our Moddb account in here too. They'll be added to the media section soon along with new in-game screenshots.

??????????
alba skrev
Enjoy and make sure to give us your feedback and comments on the forums.

0 poäng  
baer Rådgivare
15 okt 2009   #1
Fantastiskt!
0 Poäng  
wokio stalker & pedobear
15 okt 2009   #2
ser fint ut! :)
0 Poäng  
Psyarn Föreningsmedlem
15 okt 2009   #3
Åh vad jag har väntat på detta. Komigen nu! Borde vara dags för en relle snart.
0 Poäng  
MultiShine Föreningsmedlem
15 okt 2009   #4
WHA :O , e det till 1.6 elr? xD Edit: Okej okej jag såg va det va typ xD, helt nytt cs ju :O
0 Poäng  
wokio stalker & pedobear
15 okt 2009   #5
?
?
?
?
0 Poäng  
Aegwrynn Föreningsmedlem
15 okt 2009   #6
Vart får man tag i spelet?
0 Poäng  
Dundercalle Föreningsmedlem
16 okt 2009   #7
#5 - Ser riktigt najs ut! :O

#6 - http://cspromod.com/download Dock går det ej att ladda ned än.
0 Poäng  
soren Foldare
18 okt 2009   #8
Nej..
0 Poäng  
Logga in

Från forumet
blev bannad från goagubbar  
Bannad? • Svar 14
Visningar 653 • Aktiv I förrgår, kl. 22:39
server nere?  
Public-servrarna • Svar 2